Pet-friendly, self-contained accommodation on Kangaroo Island
Antechamber Bay Retreats is located at Creek Bay Farm on the Eastern side of Kangaroo Island, only 25 minutes drive from Penneshaw and the Sealink ferry terminal.
Our two secluded, self-contained holiday homes, Nat’s Retreat and The Kona, are a stone's throw from the ocean. If you're feeling like totally relaxing in this stunning location, catering can be organised prior to your arrival.
Nearby attractions to explore on Kangaroo Island's Dudley Peninsula include Cape Willoughby’s historic lighthouse, Dudley Wines’ scenic cellar door and a range of parks, walking trials and bird-rich wetlands.
Directions to Antechamber Bay Retreats From Penneshaw (Sealink Ferry Terminal)
We are located at 2131A Cape Willoughby Road, Antechamber Bay, Penneshaw 5223.
- From Penneshaw, drive west out of town on Howard Drive (B23).
- After 600m turn left onto Cape Willoughby Road and follow this for 21.31km.
- Our driveway and farm is located on the left side of Cape Willoughby Road. * Please see the photo below of our sign and entrance (approximately 900m past Wilsons road).
- Locating the Houses:
- Kona - Kona is the first property on our farm. It is located approximately 2km down our driveway on the left hand side, and is also sign posted.
- Nat's - Nat's is located towards the end of our driveway, 100m past a large shearing shed. Nat's can be seen by its red corrugated roof as you make your way along the driveway.